2013 RENAULT TRANSPORTER VAN £20,000
Based on a Renault Master Low Loader, well converted to carry a single seat racing car. Rear roller shutter with lightweight fold down ramps and a power winch. Internal low and eye level lockers, high level storage platform for spare wheels, and interior lighting. Basic two berth sleeping accommodation which could readily be upgraded. Exterior eye level dry lockers with power sockets. Adjustable air ride suspension, 240v hook up, exterior rear light and reversing camera.
This conversion offers several advantages over using traditional transporters or towing a trailer:
• can be driven on a car licence, even by those who have passed the newer licence test after 1994
• lightweight (2060 kilos before conversion and less than 2300 kilos complete) and economic to run
• at 2.8 metres high, the van is very aerodynamic and fuel efficient
• fits all of the cross channel ferries and at 7 metres in total length is much cheaper than using a trailer to compete overseas
• cruises comfortably at 70 mph on the open road
Based on an immaculate 49,000 mile van and currently registered in Guernsey this versatile vehicle is available for £20,000 (plus VAT if sold in the UK). Alternatively the owner would be happy to provide a quotation for a similar van conversion to the specification of your choice.