2006 PORSCHE CAYMAN SV £32,950
Specialist Vehicle Preparations in Droitwich produced a specially upgraded and lightened version of the Cayman S which won universal praise from the specialist motoring press and owners alike. This stunning example was built to an even higher specification and has been further developed into a very competitive dual-purpose 360 bhp road/speed event car. Fully road legal with a recent MOT, the SV meets the MSA Regs for the Road Modified hillclimb class and has an extensive specification including:
- 3.7 engine with 997 cams and 82mm induction using 996 GT3 RS race throttle body and IPD plenum
- AEM Infinity programmable ECU with dashboard selectable maps
- Dashboard selectable PASM total over-ride for competition and fast track driving
- Quaife ATB LSD, with great drive out of corners and none of the surge that afflicts plate type LSDs
- Lightweight single mass flywheel
- Numeric Racing billet gear shift
- Milltek exhaust
- Upgraded brakes with Porsche ABS
- KW adjustable suspension units
- Dynamics lightweight wheels and tyres matched to the suspension
- Motordrive FIA lightweight Kevlar seats (originals available if required)
- GRP rear hatch
- Competition front splitter and fixed rear wing
Only 600 miles since build completed. Complete with full documentation, freshly fettled and set up by a leading race preparation company.
Please note that the current personalised registration is not included and the car will revert to its original 06 plate.
Sensible offers or trades considered.